On set photograph from The 39 Steps
Alfred Hitchcock directing Robert Donat and Madeleine Carroll
If you’ve read Catcher in the Rye you know the significance of this movie
Marlene Dietrich in a turban by Christian Dior at the Ritz Hotel, Paris, August, 1955. Photo by Richard Avedon
-Wow, Dean. You’re really gonna jump off the roof?!
-No, stupid. I’m gonna fly off the roof. I’m Superman.
Misha being totally adorable on his first convention when a fan asks him to say one of Castiel's lines. ღ
Photos from the Sochi 2014 Paralympic Games
this is basically the whole show
A Study in Muppetlock (WIP) by penns-woods
Help a fan out… Inspired by Benedict’s adventures with the Count, I decided to try my hand at a little Muppetlock, and I’d love some feedback on which color combinations look best.
- Version One - Bert and Ernie Inspired (Yellow and Orange)
- Version Two - Light Blue and Light Green
- Version Three - Pink and Light Blue
- Version Four - Pink and Green
- Version Five - Purple and Olive
- Version Six - Reverse Bert and Ernie (Orange and Yellow)
Reverse Bert and Ernie FTW